- Private tutoring offers the student the teacher’s complete attention and allows the teacher to teach to the learning style of that specific child.
- Bonding between student and teacher happens quickly in this environment.
- Progress is usually at a much quicker pace.
- More comfortable and less stressful than a crowded learning center.
- Individual schedule to meet students/family needs.
- Additional time can often be added to support difficult assignments or test prep.
- No peer pressure.
We will never use high pressure to lock you into long term contracts
- Month by month program.
- No commitment of thousands of dollars for a one size fits all program.
We will work with you child’s school curriculum
- If a child is struggling with a specific subject, bringing in a new and different curriculum adds more stress on the student.
- Reinforces what your student needs for district and state requirements, as well as classroom tests.
- Allows your REACH tutor and the classroom teacher to work as a team.
REACH tutors are all highly qualified professional teachers
- are credentialed teachers
- have classroom teaching experience
- have professional experience in the field of study being tutored
REACH gives two assessments; Learning Style and Academic
- The Learning Style Assessment is given by the Educational Director during the in-home consultation.
- The Educational Director spends time with the child and family in their home environment.
- This allows us to match the best tutor for your child’s learning style.
- Parents do not need to travel to a learning center for an initial consultation.
- The Academic Assessment is given in-home, by the tutor that actually teaches your child.
- This gives us a baseline to monitor the progress of your child.
- Parents do not need to drive to a learning center for assessments or tutoring.